Welcome to Wills West Boys' Boarding House
The Wills boarding houses were built in 1912 and named after the Wills family, who have had long connections with the School. They also made possible the building of the Chapel and Old Library. At first the boarding houses were known as the Wills hostels, but soon came to be named Wills East and Wills West.
Today, Wills West houses about 48 boys aged 13-18, led by Housemaster Stephen Pugh. The senior boy (Head of House) and House Prefects help the staff in the smooth running of the House. A dedicated team of cleaners help make it a pleasant place to live.
Most boys share rooms with those of the same year group. There are bathrooms, a kitchen, a rec room, prep room and computers available for use. They can relax with a widescreen TV and access to Sky.