Once you are 16 years old, there are a number of different routes to University you can take, depending on your qualifications, your interests, your educational background and your personal needs.
Our Pre-Foundation Programme is a one-year course, providing International students with the necessary skills and qualifications to access our Foundation Programme in year 2 (click on the ‘Foundation Programme’ tab for further details).
Studying within a traditional and well-established boarding school, students are able to fully focus on their studies, working with like-minded students from all over the world, in small groups, and being challenged to do their best, every step of the way
- Three terms of approximately 30 weeks starting in September and ending in June
- 1 x Business Studies A Level (10 hours/week)
- 2 x GCSE/IGCSE subjects (10 hours/week) [Note that students need to take Maths &/or English GCSE if not already passed at Grade 5 or higher]
- 1 x PSHE lesson (1 hour/week)
- 5 x Supervised Study Periods (5 hours/week)
- Private study (7.5 hours/week)
- Maximum class size of 12 students
- Lessons from Monday morning to Saturday afternoon
- 650 hours of directed study
- 350 hours (minimum) of additional independent study
- Sport on Tuesdays & Thursdays (students can choose their sport/activity)
- Minimum of one after-school club/week
- No uniform – students are expected to wear their own suits
- Full boarding in twin or single rooms
- Students must be 16 or 17 years old at the start of the course
- IELTS 4.0 (or higher) or CEFR B1
- Preferably 3 – 4 GCSE already passed at Grade 4 or higher (not including L1)
- Keen interest in studying Business at an advanced level
- A decent proficiency in Mathematics (equivalent to GCSE grade 4 or higher)
- £12,500 per term (£37,500 per annum)
- Non-refundable Registration fee of £150
- Deposit of one-term’s fees to be paid on acceptance of place
- What is included in the price: all learning materials, accommodation, 3 meals/day, laundry, wifi, most after-school activities, access to facilities on the 56-acre campus
- Extras (may incur additional cost): exam entry fees, music tuition, sports kit, ‘uniform’, airport transfers, 1-2-1 tuition (if required), weekend trips, some after-school activities, (e.g. horse riding, golf), guardianship.
To apply or for more information, call our Admissions Team on 01823703737 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can use the form below to contact us directly.