Once you are 16 years old, there are a number of different routes to University you can take, depending on your qualifications, your interests, your educational background and your personal needs.
Our Pre-Foundation Year provides International students with the necessary skills and qualifications to access our International Foundation Year in year 2 (click on the ‘International Foundation Year’ tab for further details).
Studying within a traditional and well-established boarding school, students are able to fully focus on their studies, working with like-minded students from all over the world, in small groups, and being challenged to do their best, every step of the way
- Three terms of approximately 30 weeks starting in September and ending in June
- 1 x Business Studies A Level (10 hours/week)
- 2 x GCSE/IGCSE subjects (9 hours/week) [Note that students need to take Maths &/or English GCSE if not already passed at Grade 5 or higher]
- 1 x PSHEE lesson (1 hour/week)
- 5 x Supervised Study Periods (5 hours/week)
- Private study (7.5 hours/week)
- Over 1000 hours of directed and independent study per year
- Frequent and structured mentoring sessions with a personal tutor
- Students must be 16 or 17 years old (at the start of the course)
- IELTS 4.0 (or higher) or CEFR B1
- Preferably 3 – 4 GCSE already passed at Grade 4 or higher (not essential)
- Keen interest in the world of Business and Economics
- A decent proficiency in Mathematics (equivalent to GCSE grade 5 or higher)
- Maximum class size of 12 students
- Access to a wide range of sports, activities and excursions
- No uniform – students are expected to wear their own suits
- Full boarding in twin or single rooms
- £12,750 per term (£38,250 per annum)
- What is included in the price: all learning materials, accommodation, 3 meals/day, laundry, wifi, most after-school activities, access to facilities on the 56-acre campus
- What is not included in the price: exam entry fees, music tuition, sports kit, ‘uniform’, airport transfers, 1-2-1 tuition (if required), weekend trips, some after-school activities, (e.g. horse riding, golf), guardianship.
To apply or for more information, call our Admissions Team on 01823703737 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, you can use the form below to contact us directly.