If you are looking to make a payment from overseas, please click here.
Taunton School International 2019 to 2020
£150 (non refundable)
Acceptance deposit (Returned against final invoice)
EU pupils: £3,000
Rest of the world: One term's fee
- Year 11 (TSI): £13,995/term
- Years 9 & 10 (TSIMS): £12,185/term
- Years 7 & 8 (TSIMS): £10,520/term
- Years 5 & 6 (TSIMS): £8,860/term
- Year 4 (TSIMS): £7,200/term
This fees schedule must be read in conjunction with the standard Terms and Conditions. The fees are for the full academic year, expressed and collected in three termly amounts.
Personal Accident Insurance
All pupils are covered for £600,000 Personal Accident Insurance, the policy details can be found here and this cover is provided free of charge.
Personal Effects and Pupil Absence Cover
There is a charge for these insurances. Read policies below.
Cost per term
- Personal Effects £10.20
- Pupil Absence 1.5% of the day fee, 1.1% of the boarding fee
Should you wish to take out insurance for each of the above, please complete the form here or contact the finance office.