Junior Multi-Sports Summer School
£2,250 per course
For all those active young learners, the Junior Multi-Sports programme is a must! The course is for students aged between 8 and 12 years old.
Class sizes are small averaging eight students per class (maximum 12). Students are taught by many of our year-round subject-specialist teachers providing the highest quality education. Vocabulary learning is an integral part of the programme, with many new words associated with the numerous sports on offer being woven into English lessons.
Sports lessons are led by specialist coaches in the different sports offered; again, many by our own year-round coaching staff.
There will be ample opportunity for students to take part in competitions during the two-week programme and to use the wonderful sports facilities that are available on our 56 acre campus. Click here to see our sporting facilities.
- Three hours of English lessons each day, designed to develop students’ proficiency in four skills areas of the English language: reading, writing, listening and speaking.
- Two hours each day of a different sport. These include traditional sports like football, tennis, basketball, athletics, badminton and swimming and less widely known sports such as rugby, cricket, rounders, fencing and netball.
- Enrichment activities including creative writing, Student United Nations, leadership and team building skills, pronunciation, public speaking, problem solving, study and examination skills and language games.
- Leisure activities and trips each evening including archery, climbing, zorbing, cookery, ICT, board games and sports (tennis, football, swimming, basketball, hockey, cricket, fencing etc.).
- Excursions including London, Oxford, Stratford upon Avon, The Eden Project, Bristol, Exeter, Stonehenge, Bath and Croyde (surfing).
Whether you are a sports fanatic or just looking for a healthy and active summer camp, our Junior Multi-Sports programme will not disappoint.