Give your child a head startTuesday, January 17, 2017
Take a look Inside…
Taunton School Pre-School Class and Reception, Babies too..
Give your child a head start….
How much time do you spend ferrying your children around to extra curricular clubs? Cricket, tennis, swimming, music lessons, rugby, golf, judo, hockey etc. Do you know how much money you spend on sporting subscriptions, petrol, childcare, after school care, holiday provision?
Taunton School is superb value, providing for all your needs on the same site. We care for babies in our nursery up to reception class. We offer flexible, fun Nursery Education and care in a warm, friendly environment, with excellent teaching/staff ratios who are all experts in Early Years. Our curriculum is exciting, diverse and rich, with the aim of fostering creativity, logic, communication and thinking skills. We are passionate about really getting to know your child.
Our drama opportunities are excellent and we are proud to have been awarded a Gold Arts Mark for the quality of our art, music and theatre provision.
These are some of the benefits of our provision that our current parents love about us:
- We are open from 7.30am-5.45pm providing Hobbies and Co-Curricular activities after school.
- Small bespoke Reception classes (4/5 year olds) – we always have two small classes with a teacher and teaching assistant and each class has no more than 16 children in.
- 32 children per year group - this is big enough for music groups and sports teams and small enough for optimum learning to take place.
- Infant education in small classes (14-16) for 4/5 year olds, (16-18) for Years 1 & 2.
Swimming in our indoor pool.
- Games and PE with our very own Taunton Titan, Jon Gatford.
- Ballet, Jazz club, Tap and Modern, and Aikido.
- Specialist sporting facilities on a 56 acre site.
- Specialist teachers for French, Spanish, German, Music, ICT, PE.
- Our Literacy and Numeracy outcomes are higher than the national average and supported by a progressive structure e.g. synthetic and analytic phonics programmes /Abacus2 and Numicon.
- We believe in teaching children how to read and use RWInc.
- Talk for Writing, Babbling Babies, Baby Sensory
- Our boys and girls use Think Write and write with fluency and control from an early age and we make it fun.
- We believe in not over testing but we do lots of tracking.
- Extra curricular activities including after school and homework club e.g. silk painting, dancing, jigsaw club, snag golf, country dancing, construction club, to name but a few.
- £2,285 a term for full day care, plus the holiday option as an extra as we are open 51 weeks of the year.
- Flexibility and peace of mind.
- Early Learning Funding Entitlement for 2, 3 and 4 year olds.
Come and spend some time with us at work and play in Reception (4/5 year olds) any day of the week or come to Forest Fridays. Please book to make an appointment.
For more information phone Kathy McLauchlan 01823 703300 or request a prospectus from Melissa Catton our Registrar 01823 703302.