GCSE and A Level Revision Course week two
Tuesday, April 3, 2018 - Friday, April 6, 2018
Taunton School’s popular revision courses offer intensive tuition to UK and International students. Subject-specialist teachers work with small groups of students, averaging 6 students per class.
Taunton School revision courses ensure students are confident and well prepared for GCSE and A2 examinations. Each course is tailored to the students in the class, depending upon their exam board and any specific areas of concern. Starting revision early and planning ahead ensures that students have time to solidify the learning and knowledge gained throughout the year!
Week one takes place from Monday 26th to Thursday 29th March.
Week two takes place from Tuesday 3rd to Friday 6th April.
• English Literature
• English Language
• Business Studies
A LEVEL SUBJECTS
• Business Studies
• Religious Studies & Philosophy
*Please note that the School reserves the right to cancel a particular subject if inadequate numbers of students are enrolled.
DAILY SCHEDULE (this is a non-residential course)
08.45 – 12.30 Revision Session 1 (inc. a 30 minute break)
12.30 – 13.15 Lunch (two course hot lunch included)
13.15 – 17.00 Revision Session 2 (inc. a 30 minute break)
On day one, times vary to include an introductory workshop by an external speaker on motivation, dealing with stress, exam technique, study skills, revision planning, relaxation and wellbeing.
1 subject = £350
2 subjects = £650
3 subjects = £900
4 subjects = £1100
- Revision and examination techniques
- Understanding examination meta-language
- Closing gaps in knowledge
- Unpicking tricky questions
- One-to-one support
- 13 hours of intensive tuition per subject over four days
PREPARATION = SUCCESS
- Taunton School’s popular Easter Revision Courses offer intensive tuition to UK and International students.
- Subject-specialist teachers work with small groups, averaging 6 students per class.
- Our courses ensure students are confident and well prepared for their GCSE and A Level examinations.
- Each course is tailored to the needs of the students in the class, taking into consideration their examination board and any specific areas of concern.
- Students can choose from a wide selection of subjects both in the morning and afternoon.
- The Easter Revision Courses are flexible in that students can choose a morning session only, an afternoon session only or two sessions per day, depending on their revision needs.
- Starting revision early and planning ahead ensures that students have time to consolidate their learning and knowledge in a highly Structured and supportive environment.
For more information or to book a course, contact firstname.lastname@example.org