There is no better way to explore and understand the outside world and all it has to offer than by experiencing it firsthand.
Throughout the year Preparatory boys and girls experience a wide and varied programme of structured trips designed to engage, educate, inform and develop independence.
Term time trips
Here is an idea of the type of trips pupils go on.
- Year 3: from a trip to Quince Farm and Taunton Museum.
- Year 4: from exploring Montacute House, to participating in rainforest activities at Bristol Zoo.
- Year 5: from a Humanities/Science and ICT residential trip to Cornwall to a Victorian Day in school.
- Year 6: from a visit to the Tutankhamun Exhibition and a Geography/History and Science trip to Lyme Regis.
- Year 7: from a bonding surfing trip to Saunton Sands, to visiting the Jenner Museum and Berkeley Castle and Chedworth Roman Villa.
- Year 8: from visiting Buckfast Abbey to seeing a Shakespeare play in Stratford upon Avon.
From skiing, outdoor pursuits to the Ardeche, PGL Junior trips and choir tours to Switzerland, Prep boys and girls enjoy a variety of experiences in a variety of exciting destinations around the world.