Taunton School offers an ideal venue and location for hosting conferences, and is easily accessible by both car and train.
- We offer conferencing facilities during school holidays only, so your conference will not be interrupted by the usual activity of school life, and ample parking will be available
- Our combination of Grade 1 and 2 listed buildings in beautiful grounds are a perfect setting
- Our primary conference room, The Old Library, can hold 140 delegates in theatre style seating, with an integrated PA system and retractable presentation screen. However; we also have experience hosting much larger conferences of up to 600 people within multiple rooms across the site
- Our facilities have excellent IT resources and equipment
- Our outstanding catering team can provide a variety of refreshments from tea and coffee to a three course sit down meal. Licensed bar facilities are also available
- Our substantial transport fleet of coaches, minibuses and people carriers can provide a pick up and drop off service, or station transfers. To find out more about our transport, please click here.
“For many years we have used Taunton School to host regular breakfast events aimed at fellow professionals involved in the agricultural industry. The Old Library is a fantastic breakfast venue. Taunton school’s food and organisation have always been of high quality, good value and exactly what we need. I would be delighted to recommend Taunton school’s facilities to any other business looking to host a networking event, presentation or seminar.” Albert Goodman, 2017
For more information on the rooms available, please click here.