International Middle School (Ages 8-14)
Taunton School International Middle School is the newest addition to the Taunton School family and was established in 2012 to provide the crucial stepping stone into the British education system for younger international students. We offer tailored support to our international students which includes an intensive education in English, specialised teachers, individual care and support and fantastic facilities. . Our transfer rate is outstanding – 90% of last years students transferred into a British boarding school (the remaining 10% stayed with us for a second year).
International School (Ages 14-18)
We have been welcoming international students to Taunton School International since 1996 and offer multiple pathways to University. Find out more our hugely successful academic courses including our 1-year GCSE, Pre-Foundation and Foundation Programmes. Our unique offerings and family friendly ethos set us apart from many other UK boarding schools. We are an inclusive, friendly, progressive and successful school where all students are afforded an outstanding education.
To find out more about our International Middle School (students aged 8-14) and our International School (students aged 14-18) fill in the form below. Please let us know if you would like a copy of our prospectus, to schedule a tour or if you have any questions about joining Taunton School as an international student.
Part of the extensive Taunton School campus covering 56 acres, we benefit from being able to fully access the many facilities that are on offer. We pride ourselves on keeping up-to-date with advances in technology and communication. Our extensive sports fields, astro pitches and pavilions are utilised all year round and we have two excellent indoor swimming pools.
Our students come from all over the world, bringing together an exciting mix of nationalities, faiths and cultures. Boarding plays a key role in our students’ exciting educational journey, helping them to cement lifelong friendships, build confidence and develop independence and self-resilience. A range of activities, sporting programmes, trips, excursions and cultural events help our students to integrate and broaden their horizons.
Taunton School International are delighted to announce another very successful year of results from their one- and two-year GCSE students, with many achieving A* grades (the highest grade possible). It is an incredible achievement for all the students to do so well in such a short space of time and in a second language.
Academically, we offer a wide curriculum, with over 20 subjects to choose from. Our class sizes are small (maximum of 10 students per class) and our teachers are highly qualified, experienced and all importantly, willing to go that extra mile. Simply put, we focus on the students and getting the very best out of them.
When you join Taunton School International, you instantly become part of a very warm, caring and supportive community. Not only will you will make friends with students from all over the world but you will also integrate with the British students at the School in a variety of ways, whether this be through sport, music, having meals together, lectures, activities, social events, trips or inter-house competitions. International students bring a wealth of attributes to our community and we are passionate about working together to promote tolerance, respect and understanding across all faiths and beliefs.
In a rapidly changing world, where business and commerce transcend national boundaries, we are proud of our global outlook. As an IB School, we prepare young people for life in the 21st Century, through our teaching methodologies, use of cutting edge technology and international expeditions and experiences.
At Taunton School International we provide a safe, happy and respectful environment in which we nurture, challenge and inspire young people of diverse nationalities to achieve their full potential. With all of our students away from home and their family and friends, we know how important it is to provide the very best in pastoral care. Academically, we offer a wide curriculum, with over 20 subjects to choose from as well as offering multiple pathways to University.
Adrian Hallworth, Principal of Taunton School International and Taunton School International Middle School
|Year 9 – 10||£12,185|
|Year 7 – 8||£10,520|
|Year 5 – 6||£8,860|